An exclusive calligraphy and illumination service for corporate and private clients, Dream Writer is the work of talented and respected lettering artist, Christina Janoszka. Her style is intricate and delicate with a shine that’s sure to dazzle.
Christina’s extensive portfolio spans years of experience and dedication, and includes:
• wedding and event stationery
• bespoke greeting cards
• commissioned prose and poems
• books of membership, records and remembrance
• product personalisation for well-known brands such as Molton Brown, Fenwicks, NHS, A.T.Cross, Sheaffer Pen & Art Supply Co.
• workshops and public demonstrations
Christina is a graduate of Balliol College, Oxford University and was a Tutor and Manager in the Faculty of Social Sciences at the Open University for many years. Her passion for calligraphy and illumination led her to study at Reigate College of Art, The Prince’s School of Traditional Arts and with a Master Penman in the US.
Qualifications and membership
• BA Hons, Balliol College, Oxford University (PPE)
• Member, South London Lettering Association (SLLA, UK)
• Member, Calligraphy and Lettering Arts Society (CLAS, UK)
• International Association of Master Penman and Teachers of Handwriting (IAMPETH, USA)
If you’re looking for memorable calligraphy and illumination, please feel free to contact Christina on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: